The following terms and conditions have been set by the owner and by booking the property you indicate your agreement to them. Please take the time to read them carefully and ask if you have any questions.
1. A deposit of 25% of the total price is payable when making your reservation. The balance is due on arrival. Cancellations must be received in writing, either by letter or e-mail. In the event of a cancellation you will be liable to pay the total amount due. However, if we manage to re-let the accommodation for the entire period, we will return 75% of the total price (or a proportion if the booking does not cover the full period). You are advised to take out cancellation insurance to cover this eventuality.
2. The cottage is available from 3 PM on the day of your arrival to 10 AM on the day of departure.
3. No smoking is permitted in the property.
4. We supply all bed linen, bath and hand towels required for each person. If you are staying more than a week, these will be laundered and replaced weekly on Saturday.
5. Electricity is included in the price.
6. The cottage is designed to accommodate up to 4 people. Two additional people may stay, using the sofa bed in the lounge, but a total of 6 people must not be exceeded.
7. Any breakages, loss or damage must be reported and paid for. If we discover breakages or damage which have not been reported after your stay, we will contact you to recover the cost.
8. We reserve the right to terminate your stay if we believe that you or members of your party are causing a nuisance or are not treating the property with respect, or if we receive any complaints.
9. We cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services e.g. electricity, water etc. but will endeavour to ensure resumption of services as quickly as possible.
10. We reserve the right to alter features and facilities available at the property, without notice.
11. We or our representative have the right to access the premises during the period of the booking. We will make arrangements with you to try to arrange any such visit at your convenience.
Charm, comfort and convenience in the heart of historic Stromness
Andy Cuthbertson 07774 407093
No.15 Church Road,
Stromness, Orkney KW16 3BA